The PAC Program in New York CityPAC/ACS Clinical Consultation Service Team
Children’s Preventative Services
Outpatient addiction recovery services for yourself or a loved one.
Brooklyn • the Bronx • Manhattan • Queens • Staten Island
ACS and The PAC Program’s Preventative Services
What does the Administration of Children’s Services (ACS) do?
ACS’ was developed to help maintain structure and provide families with services to help keep families happily together. The goal of the administration is to help families create structure and well-being while promoting safety in homes and the communities of New York.
Goals of ACS Preventative Care include:
- Increase the structure and strength of day-to-day life in the home of the family
- Creating a system which enhances the family unit and addressing issues in the home to lessen the likelihood of splitting the family with foster care
- Decreasing the continued traumatic abusive situations the child is subjected too
- Promoting the permanent placement in the healthy home for children previously in foster care
Preventative services include screening, assessment, and care for:
- Mental health disorders
- Substance use disorders
- Special needs
- Domestic violence
- Aftercare/continuing care services
- Exploited youth care
Through ACS’s partnership with The PAC Program’s families receive the highest quality of care. The clinical consultation team was created to assure each family seeking services would have the individual needs met as outlined by ACS’ guidelines. The clinical consultation service team provides child welfare caseworkers, supervisors, contracted prevention, and foster-care case planners who’ll offer case-specific consultation services.
The PAC Program’s Consultation Team consists of:
- Team coordinator
- Domestic violence consultant
- Mental health consultation
- Early childhood consultant
- Adolescent Mental Health
- Substance Use Disorder consultant (CASAC)
Problem Assessment & Indentification
Substance Use Disorder Screening
Mental Health Screening & Assessment
Assess Domestic Violence or Domestic Disputes
Determination of Early Development Issues
Recommendations and Referrals
Case Planning and Follow
Training Sessions for
Child Welfare Staff
- Assessment of addiction or need for the appropriate level of care for substance use treatment.
- Physical and psychological effects of alcohol and other drugs on the body and mind and impact to the family.
- Co-occurring disorders (medical, mental, addiction).
- Mental health issues and the impact on individual and the family.
- Evidence of domestic violence in the home and the impact on the individual and the family system.
- Effective case planning.
- Proper care coordination services within the community.
- Signs, indications, and early child development issues the impact normal development.
The PAC Program of New York Treatment Network
The PAC Program in Brooklyn
- 7 Debevoise St.
Brooklyn, NY 11206
The PAC Program in the Bronx
1215-17 Stratford Ave
Bronx, NY 10472
The PAC Program in Manhattan
- 15 West 39th St. 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
The PAC Program in Queens
40-11 Warren St.
Elmhurst, NY 11373
The PAC Program in Staten Island
705 Forest Ave
Staten Island, NY 10310