The PAC Program Chemical Dependency Treatment Network in New York City
If New York City has mandatted a Shelter in Place, please call 646-582-0420
Please, stay safe.
The PAC Program
The PAC Program first opened its doors.in 2003. We first served the communities in the Boro of Queens, NYC with educational services
- Addressing anger management issues
- Training batterers to confront personal issues and patterns of domestic violence (BIP),
- Teaching parenting skills.
During our first year, we helped 600 families learn to grow, learn, and live together.
The research and data collected during our first year clearly identified patterns of drug abuse and chemical dependency in the population we served.
By 2005, we felt it was our duty to better serve you (our clients and the communities of NYC), so we sought OASAS certification for outpatient substance abuse treatment.
Once we obtained the ability to address issues of substance abuse we continued to address patterns of anger management, domestic violence, and parenting our expansion to the remaining Boros of NYC began.
We now proudly serve all of NYC helping community members to learn how to take back personal power and control the urges of past reckless and unwanted behaviors.
We have outreach workers available during court proceedings ready to speak with you about our services and to guide you through the initial stages of screening and intake into one or several of our outpatient services.
Our Outpatient Addiction Treatment Network
The PAC Program in NYC is designed to provide the highest quality, individualized, and client-centered addiction treatment. Each month the directors from each team meet together to address new issues and concerns, patterns of abuse, new trends regarding use and abuse, and to assure that each program is aligned with our mission and future goals.
The clinical teams available at each individual program meets weekly to discuss how we can better serve you, address individual cases, and refresh and review clinical practices used when serving you. Our clinical teams are specialized and experienced. We continue to develop and learn new approaches of counseling.
In 2011, our domestic violence batterer’s intervention program was awarded to service ALL misdemeanor defendants in NYC court proceedings.
In 2017, The PAC Program was contracted to place on-site clinical consultants in Child Protective Services (CPS/ACS) agency locations in NYC and Staten Island.
The PAC Program treatment network is here to serve you. If you find yourself:
- Struggling to stop using and flee from the web of addiction you’re caught in
- Irritated, frustrated, or losing the ability to manage your anger constructively
- Unable to express yourself clearly in your domestic partnerships
- Finding yourself becoming more violent in the words you use or abusive actions when handling delicate situations with loved ones
- Learning how to develop better parenting skills
- Or any other unwanted behavior you feel is deterring you from the happiness you deserve
We are waiting to hear from you.
Get in Touch Today.
Our Philosophy and Vision
The PAC Program Treatment Network, in NYC:
- To continue to provide and establish a highly-effective treatment program focused on quality care and customer service
- To continue to be the provider of choice for tri-state area referral sources
- To always identify under-served needs in the communities of NYC and develop effective treatment programs to meet these needs.
- Identify under-served areas in the NYC area and research the feasibility of effectively offering affordable treatment services.
- To continue to develop and expand our current referral network.
- To keep the lines of communication open with active referral sources to maintain dynamic relationships.
- To continue to move forward by developing and creating cognitive based treatment protocols based on data and research collected
Reach Out to The PAC Program today:
Get in touch
The PAC Program of New York Treatment Network
The PAC Program in Brooklyn
- 7 Debevoise St.
Brooklyn, NY 11206
The PAC Program in the Bronx
1215-17 Stratford Ave
Bronx, NY 10472(P): 718-328-2605
The PAC Program in Manhattan
- 15 West 39th St. 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
The PAC Program in Queens
40-11 Warren St.
Elmhurst, NY 11373
The PAC Program in Staten Island
705 Forest Ave
Staten Island, NY 10310