Domestic Violence-BIP-Batterer's Intervention ProgramThe PAC Program Educational Services
Addiction Recovery Services for Yourself or a Loved One
Brooklyn • the Bronx • Manhattan • Queens • Staten Island
The PAC Program views abuse and abusive relationships with a power and control model. We aim to teach you new patterns of thought and behaviors using a nonviolent equity model for interpersonal relationships. Our program keeps the victims of abuse safe while addressing the beliefs and practice of the accused accountable for the actions.
Our communities past patterns of thought created irrational responses to victims of domestic violence. The PAC program addresses the critical issues behind why domestic violence and domestic disputes occur in the first place.
Domestic Violence is defined as
Any violent or aggressive-behavior within the home, typically, involving the violent abuse of a spouse or partner.
Learn to change irrational thoughts about Power and Control, change behaviors, and aim for healthy communication skills with new patterns of conflict resolution.
These patterns created fear, forcing victims to feel trapped in abusive relationships, and responsible for the thoughts and behavior of the partners guilty of such aggressive behavior. Whether you (the batterer) come to our Domestic Violence-BIP-Batterer’s Intervention Program (DV/BIP), via court mandate, referral from Child Protective Services (CPS), Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), NYS Probation or Parole or a self-referral, The PAC Program’s aim is to facilitate new patterns of nonviolent thought and behavior.
The aim of The PAC Program’s Domestic Violence-BIP Educational Services Protocol:
Develop and improve healthy interpersonal relationships
Learn effective communication skills
Understand conflict resolution skills
Develop and learn new patterns of thought and behavior
8 major themes of Power and Control Model
1 hour/week for 24 weeks + 1 Intake session
The PAC Program: DV/BIP educational life skills training
Power and Control Model
The Non-Violent Equity Model
- Respect: Defining and understanding respect interpersonal relationships and conflict resolutions. How abuse relates to respect and control.
- Support and Trust: Defining and understanding support and trust, identifying and dealing with the obstacles blocking the ability to trust such as jealousy, control, and isolation.
- Honesty and Accountability: Defining honesty, responsibility, and accountability. Identifying the denial used to avoid liability such as minimization, blaming, justification and more.
- Sexual Respect-Understanding the link between sex, violence, and coercion. Developing an understanding of and defining sexual respect.
- Partnership: Developing shared responsibility, economic collaboration, and responsible parenting through identifying new behaviors and obstacles to partnerships, such as “male privilege” thinking and financial control or abuse.
- Negotiation and Fairness: Defining negotiation fairness, developing negotiation skills, understanding what negotiating entails, and when to settle. Understanding how to remain fair and using coercion as a tactic or threat to gain control.
Reach Out to The PAC Program today:
Brooklyn: 7 Debevoise Street, 2nd Floor (P) 718-388-5950
The Bronx: 1215-1217 Stratford Avenue (P) 718-328-2605
Manhattan: 6 E. 39th St, Suite 400 (P) 212-837-2013
Queens: 40-11 Warren Street (P) 718-729-6868
Staten Island: 705 Forest. Ave (P) 718-727-7280
Get in touch
Find the answers to our most frequently asked questionsNeed more information about: Billing, Insurance, Hours of Operation Location, Referrals, Experience, and more go to our FAQ Page Now. Let us provide you with the information you need to succeed.
The PAC Program of New York Treatment Network
The PAC Program in Brooklyn
- 7 Debevoise St.
Brooklyn, NY 11206
The PAC Program in the Bronx
1215-17 Stratford Ave
Bronx, NY 10472(P): 718-328-2605
The PAC Program in Manhattan
- 6 East 39th St
New York, NY 10016
The PAC Program in Queens
40-11 Warren St.
Elmhurst, NY 11373
The PAC Program in Staten Island
705 Forest Ave
Staten Island, NY 10310